View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Finally position/LED strobe at a reasonable price

and the plot thickens

Quote:
FYI

Greg,

Chris Nielsen asked me to reply to your email inquiry.

All our lights meet and exceed the FAA standards. Our position/nav/strobe/synchronized lights, whether they be the LSA, Ultra, or Andromeda series exceed 800 candela in brightness for the strobes (required value is 400 cd). The red position light is more than 800 candela, which exceeds the required value of 100 cd. The green light is more than 400 candela, which exceeds the required value of 100 candela. More information can be found on our web site: www.aveoengineering.com.

You may want to be careful when comparing outputs from others. The FAA requirement is 100 cd for the red and green position lights – to meet the latest FAA standards testing.

I have enclosed a couple of pictures of a Cozy installation. I recommend the LSA series light for your aircraft. You will not need a tail light, or anti-collision light, unless you just want to install one for extra visibility. When you get ready to order, just send me an email and I’ll be happy to help you. The LSA lights are $695.00 per pair, and there is no tax added, only actual shipping cost. The lights are in stock and can be shipped in a couple of days from the time we send you an invoice by email. Here are a couple of documents for your files.

DAN

Dan Miller
Sales Representative
Southeast Territory
Aveo Engineering USA, LLC
PO Box 872, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
678-643-1031 Direct Cell
dan@aveousa.com
www.aveousa.com
www.aveoengineering.com
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world

Last edited by Dust : 02-28-2010 at 11:27 PM.