View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:08 PM
HiGeez HiGeez is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 69
Default Nylaflow question

Somewhere I read that the Nylaflow tubing should have a brass insert in the ends to keep it from collapsing after it is tightened down. Is this true? Where do I find them (Lowes????) /what insert is used?


Jerry (HiGeez) Preiser
Reply With Quote