View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

PLane Day - ok Vtail Nick the Greek came to plane day to help findin the darn fuel tank leak, hooked up freon to tank and with a lighter we think we have found the ultra slow leak, 2 hours to go from 3 to 2 psi.

I spent hours grindin out crapola from the storage area in the strake and next plane day i will clean it up and lay glass and thick micro in the area and hopefully, hopefully, will have no leak.

Also worked a little on fitting canopy in advance of setting hinge and clifford decided to make forward opening canopy.

thane, mike and dave installed torque tubes for ailerons and layed foam, reset steel counterweight and micro for next step in aileron repair.

I feel like ima gettin lost, not more BIG things to do - lots of piddly stuff and am worried that we are gonna run out of a stupid supple that will stop work randomly.

I think tyhane and i will review plans one night this week to get a plan goin

I really hate the look of the planes at this time - nothin spiffy all still rough, can't wait to get to makin spiffy

i want spiffy lookin plane, NOW

Plane day is Saturday this week - what are we doin, .........well fixin tank, fixin aileron, installing flight control systems, installing canopies
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world