View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

hey - hey Drew drove up for plane day - stayed up talkin cozies till 2 in the morning, went to bed and hey - woke up on time.

plane day south - finished installing the repaired aileron - it balanced and fits back in place. torque tubes a gettin installed, life was good

plane day north - life sucks - tank still leaks. as i got a small whiff of the nasty gas that freon makes when burned in the main spar - i /we - drew and i, spent the day in that stupid little area trying to find the leak. ... ended up just painting with soapy water and starrrrrrrring to see bubbles and NONE, so, stuck a vacuum on the tank and painted with epoxy for 1/2 an hour.

if this doesn't work, I just do not know where to go next maybe an AXE?????

oh yeah - Drew got to do a big layup, surprised he did not tell everyone on the forum about it
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world