Thread: MT props
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

welllll, the three or four really bad reports of high maintenance on the mt (none of them were prop strikes) and i just do not like wood outside. I know, I know, i build furniture out of wood for my other hobby, but indoor furniture.

the only main entrance door i made was a real PIA, laminated 3/4 inch oak core, every rail and stile was covered with 1/4 inch hand sawn oak veneer inside and out. the raised panels were quarter sawn oak to resist warping and for the flake grain and each panel had an inside panel, 1/4 inch foam insulation and an out side panel.

Wood and the outdoors is a PIA

So the bad reports and the good reports and no wood on the aero composites sold me.
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world