View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Control's Avatar
Control Control is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 131

Hahaha, cool!

Both counties are in the EU, but you still need a recognized ID-card (drivers licenses are not) Most countries in the EU now have small credit card sized ID-cards that are recognized within the Schengen area as a passport)

I have my "Schengen" ID-card in my log-book

In 2000 there was a suggestion to totally skip ID/Passport demands within the EU, but 9/11 put a quick end to that one......
Reply With Quote