Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > New Member Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007, 10:11 AM

Question Is it okay?

My brother and I are trying to sell my late father's Cozy III project. Is it okay for me to post it in the For Sale category even though I will most likely never be a regular, active member of this forum?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Thanks,
Sherry
Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
slightly crazy

I'm not a chief here, but I don't think anybody would mind. Dust ? John ? Rest ?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

You are more than welcome to, maybe ifin you hang around some - you may just decide to finish it!

Sorry to hear of your loss
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 04-25-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Thanks

It doesn't seem possible, but Dad died more that 15 years ago now. We started this project back in the late 80's. I did work on it for a long time after his death, but then life got in the way. Funny how it does that.

After being in denial for many years, thinking I would one day be able to finish it, I finally admitted that it wasn't going to happen. It is time to pass it on to some one who will appreciate and get benefit from his craftsmanship.

I will post it later today.

Sherry
Old 04-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

post many pics, especially of how it was stored and how the materials have been stored, use multiple posts for the pics as each post only allows 4 or so pics

once you post the pics and description, you can post the sale other places with a link to the post so you do not have to continually upload pics
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
slightly crazy

maybe this is the one for me ? we'll see