Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > For Sale, Trade, Loan or Wanted > For Sale, Commercial Sales
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2005, 11:00 AM
The MissAdventures Cont'd

Dear Len,
Simply Awesome !!! We Love the work you guys are doing. You can count on an order from us as soon as we get our N-numbers.
...Chrissi

CG Products
www.CozyGirrrl.com - all new pages
Cozy Mk-IV RG RX Turbo
Old 12-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Back to square one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozy Girrrl
... as soon as we get our N-numbers.
Just a quick reminder for all who are saying "I don't have an N-number yet," the FAA will reserve your preferred N-number for a small fee of $10/year. I did this to ensure that I got our preferred number, and to add a little more incentive to get into the project and to get it finished.

We also will put a "Pet Name" for your plane in lieu of an N-number. So if for example, you call your plane "Lost Sheep", "Bo Peep" or "Boss Hogg", we can put that on a chair instead.

-- Len
(No, I haven't seen the new Dukes of Hazzard movie yet, but have walked by quite a few DVD boxed sets of the original series, so it got stuck in my head. Yeeeeehawww!)
-- Len Evansic, Cozy Mk. IV Plans #1283
Do you need a customized Flightline Chair?
Old 12-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Flying TurboRotaryCozyIV

The name idea sounds good. I just placed my order by email. If possible, please add John on one and Char on the other.

Quote:
as soon as we get our N-numbers.
Chrissi - I thought you were keeping it a secret that you're building one each. Now you've gone and let it out.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:35 AM

Thumbs up

My chairs arrived today. VERY nice. Very sturdy....not like the $15.00 jobs you pick up at Wally World. The embroidery looks great. So, when your site is up can you branch out into other hobbies? Jana shows dogs semi professionally......we have some great images of Cairn Terriers (like Toto on the Wizard of Oz). Hopefully, you aviation volume will be so great you won't need to take on any more work. I am very impressed with how nicely these turn out.

You may want to post an online Word template of business cards/flyers for customers to print and hand out if'n they so desire (couldn't hurt even if just one person feels so inclined). This way when folks make inquary it will be easy to give the weblink.....unless your URL is easy to remember. (sorry, have not gotten out of the habit of constant marketing as a self employed lawyer for 10 years.)

All the best,

Chris
Old 12-31-2005, 05:17 PM
LEz - N555LE Q - N555QA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBarber
(sorry, have not gotten out of the habit of constant
marketing as a self employed lawyer for 10 years.)
So do you now hand out a buisness card along with the speeding ticket?

I think I may have to order me one of those nifty chairs with a LongEZ on it.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:09 PM

Nathan wrote:
Quote:
I think I may have to order me one of those nifty chairs with a LongEZ on it.
You need to order one before Len and his wife turn into a corporation and we won't be able to afford them then.

Mike
Old 01-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Back to square one

Default FlightlineChairs.com

First off, I want to thank our current customers who have taken the chance to buy chairs from us. We enjoy making them, and appreciate your business.

For everyone still watching this thread, I have to say that it's finally up! We're rolling out our new website for the Flightline Chairs. Not everything is fully working yet, but enough is there to get an idea of what products we are offering.

The price of the chairs has unfortunately gone up, but don't worry. For the original chair shown at the beginning of this thread (now called the "Flying Ace" chair), we will be honoring the original price quoted here for all Canard Community and Canard Zone members. That means only $45.00 for the personalized Flying Ace chair, with a personalized bag, which is a savings of $15.00. For this discount, just mention the forum in your order e-mail.

We still have a lot of work to do on the site. Expect improvements at a rapid rate.

-- Len

Last edited by levansic : 01-04-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Flying TurboRotaryCozyIV

Thumbs up Vendor Report

Guy's -

I sent in an order for 2 chairs. Len dug up images of Slick Kitten's new paint job and translated them into a pattern, looked up the color "Stinson Maroon" for accuracy, then went back & forth a couple of times by email to get the layout just right.

I gotta say this publically, Len. You're going wayyyyy beyond the call of duty here. He won't be able to keep this level of service up for long, people. Get your orders in while the going's good.

Here's my custom pattern.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sk2.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1783  
Old 01-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Back to square one

Default Updates!

The FlightlineChairs.com website has been updated with other products that may be of interest to builders and flyers. Hats, shirts, neckties, laptop bags and duffel bags. Our news page has also been updated with the status of upcoming designs.

-- Len
Old 01-06-2006, 11:46 AM

i just got my custum strake and color,and the service was very good, ty for your time len.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Back to square one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve parkins
i just got my custum strake and color,and the service was very good, ty for your time len.
You're welcome Steve.

Just a quick aside for anyone who has e-mailed us with our new flightlinechairs.com addresses, we are still working out the bugs with our mail server. We get all of the incoming e-mails, but some of our outgoing e-mails seem to have disappeared into the ether. I'm not sure, but it's almost like big ISP's (AOL and Comcast) are not letting our messages through, and aren't bouncing them back to us either. We're working on this problem, and just ask for a little patience.

-- Len
Old 01-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Back to square one

Default E-mail teething issues

Just a quick note to all who may have e-mailled us in the last week, we're still dealing with some e-mail issues that are in the realm of black magic. I've just received a bounce from a message sent five days ago to an AOL account, so it may take a bit more time to fully resolve the issue. We will be contacting anyone who has gotten through to us via alternative e-mail addresses and forum Private Messages. We also want to thank everyone for their patience while we figure this out.

-- Len
Old 01-09-2006, 11:43 PM

can i order hats, the first one has a pic of the plane as is today and i just order more as i go...what you think? heres what the first one will look like
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA1389.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	1801  
Old 01-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator

dam good
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 01-12-2006, 09:00 PM

Well I got my latest chair from Len and Danielle today. We now have three, one for each member of the family. They even put the new company logo on the carry strap for this chair. Way cool.

Thanks Len,
Mike