Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > Forum Area Info and Rules > Forum Improvement Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Flying TurboRotaryCozyIV

Oh great! Now we've got a whole bunch of wheat, all in one basket. Two or three progress reports, RV pictures , fire suppression and Chrissi all in the same thread.

You guys are allowed to start new threads for each topic, you know.

Ah well, one battle at a time......

PS - Looking good, Dave.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:09 AM
LEz - N555LE Q - N555QA

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Slade View Post
Oh great! Now we've got a whole bunch of wheat, all in one basket. Two or three progress reports, RV pictures , fire suppression and Chrissi all in the same thread.

You guys are allowed to start new threads for each topic, you know.

Ah well, one battle at a time......

PS - Looking good, Dave.
But John... we have to give Dust something to do with his free time. He enjoys splitting threads.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 AM
The MissAdventures Cont'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonC View Post
But John... we have to give Dust something to do with his free time. He enjoys splitting threads.
Fraid not!
...Chrissi

CG Products
www.CozyGirrrl.com - all new pages
Cozy Mk-IV RG RX Turbo
Old 02-21-2007, 08:22 AM

I have a fuel shut off valve just on the other side of the firewall (btw, the firewall is stainless with a fiberfrax backing). This adds to my comfort of the aluminum lines (all of it should be covered with firesleeve, including the aileron runs, eventually). I really want to get the engine running first as to test the concepts before I settle on stuff. I don't think it will be "real" to me 'till the engine is actually more than a big hunk of metal.

Messing with the coil bracket and coils that I no longer plan on using was a GREAT learning experience. There is nothing like the problem solving process to learn and discover what won't work, or meet you level of satifaction, to help you down the road to greater success.

Thanks for the heads up on the sensor. It was placed there ages ago and has been pretty much forgotten about since I am not currenlty focusing on that area. It may have just become part of the system since it has been there so long, so the peer review IS helpful. Seeing the same thing over and over everday tends to make it the accepted norm (a problem in airplane building and police work.....complacancy can lead to very bad things . I am always hesitant to post any pictures since I don't want to be slammed on my brain children, HOWEVER, I have alway moved past this inmature thinking and do post pix of my handywork so I will be slammed (nicely I hope) on true brain farts.

Yeah, I thought about a new thread, but I was on a role. Since I was agreeing with your more substance and less fluff statement, I figured I would add some substance. Hey, if I really wanted to get in gear I could actually update my webpages too. I can't believe I have not done so since August.

All the best,

Chris

Last edited by CBarber : 02-21-2007 at 08:28 AM. Reason: added content and omitted words.