Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > Landing Gear, Wheels, Tires, and Brakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Default parking brake install

well, i want to extend the handle on the parking brake - it is gonna be a PIA,

How do you make a square hole?
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 03-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Rich

Default Re: parking brake install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
well, i want to extend the handle on the parking brake - it is gonna be a PIA,

How do you make a square hole?
Use a square drillbit!!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

I sold it - but it only worked on wood and poorly at that, that is why i sold it.
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 03-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator

well we put the canard on the other day to reinstall the pitch trim bracket i removed to brace the fuse sides

well, as soon as i looked at the elevator controls, i realized that the parking brake was in the way, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well, tonight the right bracket for the pitch trim was installed and the left bracket for the parking brake was deinstalled.

heh heh heh, cut a blank, brought it home for holiness, polishing and alodining to once again install it, after pitch servo is put in.
dust