Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > Talk All About Canard Aviation > PreBuild Planning and ACTIONS > Plane Day
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default Stuck on chapter

anyone stuck on a chapter - stopped building for any number of good or seemed like good at the time and need help getting back out in the shop

Call on an emergency "Plane Day"

If within 2 hours of my home - I'll show up and I'm sure many others would 2 - if just to clean and straighten to get you jump started again.

The problem with stopping is it is sooooooooooooooo darn easy to do
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Finally at Chapter 4!

I'm stuck on chapter 4. I've been told under no uncertain terms that I was not to work on the plane until my garage/master bedroom addition is done.
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat...ions/76225.gif
Old 06-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Starting chapter 14 !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplafleur
I'm stuck on chapter 4. I've been told under no uncertain terms that I was not to work on the plane until my garage/master bedroom addition is done.

Dang Mike,
She has to go to sleep sometime, then sneek out and work on the plane a bit .
Kraig
Old 06-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Finally at Chapter 4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraig
Dang Mike,
She has to go to sleep sometime, then sneek out and work on the plane a bit .
Kraig
My plane is 40 miles away at the Brighton/Howell plane factory.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:49 AM

Quote:
You most definately need a break from that project Mr. Lafleur! Plane day is Monday this week,,,July the 3rd, 2006. I am sure in your line of work that you will be off work so you are coordially invited to attend. There will be Grilled Salmon Pinwheels with a Shallot/Dill Sauce, fresh grilled vegetables,rice or pasta, and fresh fruit salad with cremfresh. Yummy!
Old 06-28-2006, 07:51 AM
GIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Clifford
There will be Grilled Salmon Pinwheels with a Shallot/Dill Sauce, fresh grilled vegetables,rice or pasta, and fresh fruit salad with cremfresh. Yummy!
Wow, that's almost reason enough for us to come out! Len's stalled on his build because now we're working on the move and getting ready for Oshkosh at the same time. If we weren't planning on being exceptionally productive this weekend in the packing department, I'd be pulling up MapQuest right now....

-D
Old 06-28-2006, 08:36 AM
G.Norman

Quote:
Mike I know it's not a plane but you should post a picture of the progress of your airplane-factory-to-be.

This guy can build! If he can finish this the plane's a piece of cake. Nice work Mike.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
G.Norman

Quote:
There will be Grilled Salmon Pinwheels with a Shallot/Dill Sauce, fresh grilled vegetables,rice or pasta, and fresh fruit salad with cremfresh. Yummy!
Dave, you're an expert builder and a French Chef too? Or am I going to have to steal your wife to show me how to cook?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
well, i'm almost caught up with stuff - soon i'll start stopping by every two weeks to help out - i owes you
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 06-28-2006, 11:53 AM
LEz - N555LE Q - N555QA

Quote:
You most definately need a break from that project Mr. Lafleur! Plane day is Monday this week,,,July the 3rd, 2006. I am sure in your line of work that you will be off work so you are coordially invited to attend. There will be Grilled Salmon Pinwheels with a Shallot/Dill Sauce, fresh grilled vegetables,rice or pasta, and fresh fruit salad with cremfresh. Yummy!
Wonder if southwest is running any specials to that area....
Old 06-28-2006, 07:49 PM
Finally at Chapter 4!

Quote:
You're torturing me Dave!

Actually, I don't have Monday off.

But since I've been in Mexico on business for almost two weeks and they just extended the trip into the weekend, I may take the day off and catch up at home.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Chapter 19 and 23

Default Southwest

Quote:
Wonder if southwest is running any specials to that area....
DING!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:50 AM
G.Norman

Quote:
Actually, I don't have Monday off. But since I've been in Mexico on business for almost two weeks and they just extended the trip into the weekend,
Visteon just called me Monday. Is this what I would be looking forward to?
Old 06-29-2006, 10:51 AM
Finally at Chapter 4!

Depends on where you are and what you do, AND are you setting up a plant to manufacture something they've never done before.

Did they forget that they offered you a job 6 months ago and never called you back?